- Original Intent: Chief Justice Rehnquist and the Course of American Church-State Relations (Book). Langran, Robert W. // Library Journal;4/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 6, p136
Reviews the book "Original Intent: Chief Justice Rehnquist and the Course of American Church-State Relations," by Derek Davis.
- The Oxford Handbook of Church and State in the United States. Miller, Steven P. // Journal of Church & State;Jun2012, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p279
The article reviews the book "The Oxford Handbook of Church and State in the United States," edited by Derek H. Davis.
- The Pledge of Allegiance & Moment of Silence Controversy. McMahon, Maureen // Pledge of Allegiance & Moment of Silence - Research Starters Edu;3/1/2016, p1
Any activity required by public schools will face controversy if it presents a religious connotation. Since 1954, the Pledge of Allegiance has incorporated the words, "under God," introducing a religious aspect into its patriotic rhetoric. To many Americans, that public school students are...
- Fury over funds for spaceplane. Arthur, Charles // New Scientist;5/21/94, Vol. 142 Issue 1926, p7
Comments on British National Space Centre head Derek Davis' decision to cut the budget for the Future European Space Transportation Investigations Programme. Remarks from Mark Hempshell, lecturer in space technology at the University of Bristol; Budget cut blamed on the pressure from the...
- Philly chef `steaks' his claim, rules prime retail kingdom. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;9/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p7
Focuses on chef Derek Davis. Reputation; Career history; Restaurants owned by Davis; Business strategies.
- Religion and the Continental Congress (Book). Roeber, A.G. // Journal of the American Academy of Religion;Sep2002, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p630
Reviews the book 'Religion and the Continental Congress, 1774â€”1789: Contribution to Original Intent,' by Derek H. Davis.
- The Routledge International Handbook of Religious Education. Newell, Ted // Journal of Education & Christian Belief;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p340
The article reviews the book "The Routledge International Handbook of Religious Education," edited by Derek H. Davis and Elena Miroshnikova.
- Reviews of Books: CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES. Noll, Mark A. // American Historical Review;Jun2001, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p974
Reviews the book `Religion and The Continental Congress 1774-1789: Contributions to Original Intent,' by Derek H. Davis.
- Arroyo Grille to open in Philly area. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p72
Reports that restaurateur Derek Davis will open the Arroyo Grille in late April 1996 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Location; Menu offering.