- Is there room for Spirit in science? Capra, Fritjof // Tikkun;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p42
The article presents a speech by physicist and theorist Fritjof Capra delivered at the Spiritual Activism Conference of the Network of Spiritual Progressives in the U.S. in 2005. He discusses the evolution of the concept of life in science, the spritual experience characterized psychologist and...
- The Tao of Physics (Book Review). Russell, Edward // LJ: Library Journal;10/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 18, p1933
Reviews the book 'The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels Between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism,' by Fritjof Capra.
- Gratefulness, the Heart of Prayer (Book). // Library Journal;4/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p815
Reviews the book 'Gratefulness, The Heart of Prayer: An Approach to Life in Fullness,' by David Steindl-Rast.
- David Steindhl-Rast: Essential Writings. Haydel, Thérèse // American Benedictine Review;Dec2011, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p463
The article reviews the book "David Steindl-Rast: Essential Writings," by David Steindl-Rastl, part of the Modern Spiritual Masters Series.
- David Steindl-Rast: Essential Writings. Plekon, Michael // Cistercian Studies Quarterly;2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p382
The article reviews the book "David Steindl-Rast: Essential Writings," edited by Clare Hallward.
- Words of Common Sense for Mind, Body, and Soul (Book). Rzepecki, Arnold // Catholic Library World;Dec2003, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p139
Reviews the book "Words of Common Sense for Mind, Body, and Soul," by David Steindl-Rast.
- The Way of Silence: Engaging the Sacred in Daily Life. Collins, Sandra // Library Journal;7/1/2016, Vol. 141 Issue 12, p73
No abstract available.
- THE GROUND WE SHARE: EVERYDAY PRACTICE, CHRISTIAN AND BUDDHIST. Griffiths, Paul J. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1994, Issue 47, p60
Reviews the book "The Ground We Share: Everyday Practice, Christian and Buddhist," by Robert Aitken and David Steindl-Rast.
- WORDS OF COMMON SENSE FOR MIND, BODY, AND SOUL (Book). Riess, Jana // Publishers Weekly;9/23/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 38, pS16
Reviews the book 'Words of Common Sense for Mind, Body and Soul,' by David Steindl-Rast.