REDEFINING THE FIRST FREEDOM: THE SUPREME COURT AND THE CONSOLIDATION OF STATE POWER
- Book reviews. West, Ellis M. // Journal of Church & State;Winter94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p163
Reviews the book `Redefining the First Freedom: The Supreme Court and the Consolidation of State Power,' by Gregg Ivers.
- Church and State: The Nigerian Experience (Book). Mbachirin, Abraham // Journal of Church & State;Summer2004, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p654
Reviews the book "Church and State: The Nigerian Experience," by John Chidi Nwafor.
- Church and State. St. C. Lavin, Henry // America;12/8/1979, Vol. 141 Issue 18, p375
The article reviews the book "Church and State," by Russell Shaw.
- Church and State in Independent Mexico (Book Review). Knowlton, Robert J. // American Historical Review;Jun79, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p885
Reviews the book 'Church and State in Independent Mexico: A Study of the Patronage Debate, 1821-1857,' by Michael P. Costeloe.
- Church and State in America: The First Two Centuries. Hayes, Patrick J. // Catholic Library World;Sep2008, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p61
The article reviews the book "Church and State in America: The First Two Centuries," by James H. Hutson.
- THE SUPREME COURT ON CHURCH AND STATE. DRINAN, ROBERT F. // America;3/10/1962, Vol. 106 Issue 22, p767
The article reviews the book "The Supreme Court on Church and State," edited by Joseph Tussman.
- CHURCH AND STATE. Drina, Robert F. // America;5/19/1962, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p274
The article reviews the book "Church and State," by Douglas Woodruff.
- Separation of Church and State (Book). Puro, Steven // Library Journal;5/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p112
Reviews the book 'Separation of Church and State,' by Philip Hamburger.
- Separation Anxiety. Arkes, Hadley // National Review;10/14/2002, Vol. 54 Issue 19, p58
The article reviews the book "Separation of Church and State," by Philip Hamburger.