The Real John Courtney Murray
- THE ETHICS OF DISCOURSE (Book Review). Hehir, J. Bryan // Theological Studies;Sep88, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p557
Reviews the book 'The Ethics of Discourse: The Social Philosophy of John Courtney Murray,' by J. Leon Hooper.
- Natural law, public theology and the legacy of John Courtney Murray. McCann, D.P. // Christian Century;9/5/90 - 9/12/90, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p801
Reviews the book `The Search for an American Public Theology: The Contribution of John Courtney Murray,' by Robert W. McElroy.
- Book reviews. Hooper, J. Leon // Theological Studies;Mar90, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p164
Reviews the book `The Search for An American Public Theology: the Contribution of John Courtney Murray,' by Robert W. McElroy.
- Catholicism and American Public Philosophy. Benestad, J. Brian // Review of Politics;Fall91, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p691
Features the book 'The Search for An American Public Theology, The Contribution of John Courtney Murray,' by Robert McElroy. Focus of the book on the role of religion in public life; Systematic presentation of views on the role natural law and religion could play in addressing both secularism...
- Bridging the Sacred and the Secular: Selected Writings of John Courtney Murray. Dalin, David // National Review;4/3/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p69
The article reviews the book "Bridging the Sacred and the Secular: Selected Writings of John Courtney Murray, S.J.," edited by J. Leon Hooper, S.J..
- Murray's Mantle. Komonchak, Joseph A. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1996, Issue 65, p48
Reviews the book "Bridging the Sacred and the Secular: Selected Writings of John Courtney Murray, S.J.," edited by J. Leon Hooper, S.J.
- MORALITY AND AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY. Despard, Lucy Edwards; Pierre, Andrew J. // Foreign Affairs;Winter92, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p196
Reviews the book "Morality and American Foreign Policy," by Robert W. McElroy.
- OF MANY THINGS. MALONE, MATT // America;10/21/2013, Vol. 209 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on the inclusion of Bishop Robert W. McElroy's article "War Without End" in the best analytical writing 2011 of the Catholic Press Association.
- Letters. // America;6/4/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 20, p27
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the April 30, 2007 issue including "Why We Must Withdraw From Iraq," by Robert W. McElroy and "Unrepentant Media."