A CRY FOR JUSTICE: THE CHURCHES AND SYNAGOGUES SPEAK
- A Cry for Justice: The Churches and Synagogues Speak (Book). Schoenfeld, Eugene // Review of Religious Research;Dec90, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p188
Reviews the book "A Cry for Justice: The Churches and Synagogues Speak," by Sydney Thompson Brown and Robert McAfee.
- Moral Madness. Kanfer, Stefan // Time;5/23/1983, Vol. 121 Issue 21, p84
The article reviews the book "Elie Wiesel: Messenger to All Humanity," by Robert McAfee.
- FACILITATED STRETCHING. (4TH EDITION). Lawler, Peter // Modern Athlete & Coach;Oct2014, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p37
No abstract available.
- King Will and the foul humours. McAfee, Robert E. // Vital Speeches of the Day;3/1/95, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p315
Presents a speech by the president of the American Medical Association (AMA), delivered at the 48th Interim Meeting, House of Delegates of AMA in Honolulu, Hawaii on December 4, 1994, on the issue of health care reform. Analogous fairy tale; Need for unity among all physicians.
- AMA hopes to stifle `gag rules'. // AHA News;06/03/96, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p5
Reports on American Medical Association immediate past president Robert E. McAfee's call on Congress to pass a House bill designed to ban clauses prohibiting physicians from speaking out against health plans they participate in and from discussing treatment options with patients unless the plan...
- To be a physician. McAfee, Robert E. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/1/89, Vol. 55 Issue 22, p697
Presents a speech by Robert E. McAfee, trustee of the American Medical Association, delivered at the Texas Medical Association Leadership Conference in Austin, Texas on March 4, 1989. Factors that contribute to a physician's job satisfaction; Responsibilities of physicians in the society;...
- Rough justice. Fitzgerald, Ross // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/8/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6460, p62
Reviews the book "Rough Justice."
- Enduring Justice Photography. Immarigeon, Russ // ICCA Journal on Community Corrections;Apr2002, p39
The article reviews the book "Enduring Justice."
- Protesters in the U.S.S.R. Levitsky, Serge L. // America;6/6/1970, Vol. 122 Issue 22, p613
The article reviews the book "In Quest of Justice."