SPLITTING THE DIFFERENCE: COMPROMISE AND INTEGRITY IN ETHICS AND POLITICS
- Benjamin Martin (Book Review). Steffens, Henry John // American Historical Review;Apr78, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p430
Reviews the book 'Benjamin Martin; Author, Instrument-Maker, and 'Country Showman',' by John R. Millburn.
- Ethics in Nursing: Cases, Principles, and Reasoning -- Fourth edition. // Nursing Standard;2/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p31
The article reviews the book "Ethics in Nursing: Cases, Principles and Reasoning," Fourth edition by Martin Benjamin and Joy Curtis.
- SOURCES AND SERVICES. Newman, Joel; LaSala, Anthony // Photo District News;Jul2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p91
Presents information on the Web site of photographer Martin Benjamin.
- Out Beyond Wide Reflective Equilibrium. Diller, Ann // Philosophy of Education Yearbook;2005, p37
This article reflects on an argument made by Martin Benjamin of Michigan State University regarding a comprehensive framework for moral reasoning. Questions regarding the interpretations of the wide reflective equilibrium center on the status of the beliefs that are on board structuring the ship...
- "Oh, Hull, Let's go rafting!" Two Kinds of Moral Pluralism. Strike, Kenneth A. // Philosophy of Education Yearbook;2005, p41
This article presents an opinion on an argument made by Martin Benjamin of Michigan State University regarding a comprehensive framework of moral reasoning. Two concerns are raised: the first is that Benjamin seems to have two different notions of pluralism; the second is that while a pluralism...
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // Philosophical Quarterly;Apr82, Vol. 32 Issue 127, p191
The article presents information on a list of books received. The names of the books are "Science and Society: Studies in the Sociology of Science," by Joseph Agassi, "An Introduction to Plato's Republic," by Annas Julia, "Science and the Sciences in Plato," edited by John P. Anton. "An...
- `Good Shots' exhibit features photos taken by and of disabled adults. Davis, Susan E.; Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;May97, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p101
Features the exhibit `Good Shots: Photographs of and By People With Disabilities' at Union College in Schenectady, New York. Images included in the exhibit; Photography teacher Martin Benjamin's efforts to set the exhibit; Quality of the photographs in the exhibit.
- Integrative Medicine (Book). Gundling, Katherine // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;5/21/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 19, p2581
Reviews the non-fiction book, 'Integrative Medicine,' edited by David Rakel.
- Looking Good. Wolfe, Alan // New Republic;3/18/96, Vol. 214 Issue 12, p34
Reviews the book "Integrity," by Stephen L. Carter.