THINKING THE UNTHINKABLE: MEANINGS OF THE HOLOCAUST
- Book reviews. Paris, Charles B. // Church History;Mar1994, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p153
Reviews the book `Thinking the Unthinkable: Meanings of the Holocaust,' edited by Roger S. Gottlieb. Compilation of philosophical reflections on the Holocaust; Recognition that in the so-called progressive twentieth-century, law, religion and science failed to confront and overcome the ultimate...
- Strange Fire (Book). Greenspahn, Frederick E. // Review of Biblical Literature;2002, Vol. 4, p121
Reviews the book 'Strange Fire: Reading the Bible After the Holocaust,' edited by Tod Linafelt.
- Spirituality in a Broken World. RASMUSSEN, LARRY // Tikkun;Summer2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p55
The article reviews the book "Spirituality: What It Is and Why It Matters," by Roger S. Gottlieb.
- A New Creation: America's Contemporary Spiritual Voices (Book). Widmer, Cynthia // Library Journal;11/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 19, p94
Reviews the book "A New Creation: America's Contemporary Spiritual Voices," edited by Roger S. Gottlieb.
- After the Evil. Christianity and Judaism in the Shadow of the Holocaust (Book). Holtschneider, K. Hannah // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct2004, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p801
Provides an overview of the book "After the Evil. Christianity and Judaism in the Shadow of the Holocaust," by Richard Harries.
- A MORAL RECKONING (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Chenoweth, Emily; Scharf, Michael; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p57
Reviews the book 'A Moral Reckoning: The Role of the Catholic Church in the Holocaust and Its Unfulfilled Duty of Repair,' by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen.
- TAKING THE JOURNEY. Little, Paul // North & South;May2015, Issue 350, p93
No abstract available.
- Learning About the Holocaust (Book). Gordon, Anitra // Book Report;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p76
Reviews the book 'Learning About the Holocaust: A Student's Guide.'
- Marxism 1844-1990: Origins, Betrayal, Rebirth. Wilde, Lawrence // Capital & Class;Summer94, Issue 53, p146
Reviews the book "Marxism 1844-1990: Origins, Betrayal, Rebirth," by Roger S. Gottlieb.