- A Mystical Philosophy: Transcendence and Immanence in the Works of Virginia Woolf and Iris Murdoch. Sim, Lorraine // Woolf Studies Annual;2015, Vol. 21, p190
No abstract available.
- BOOKS THAT MADE A DIFFERENCE TO... Brian Williams. Healey, Mamie // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p164
The article presents information on the favorite books of NBC news anchor Brian Williams. According to him, "Isaac's Storm," by Erik Larson, is the perfect work of nonfiction. The book "No Ordinary Time," by Doris Kearns Goodwin is his another favorite book. He also likes "The Promise," by...
- Books. Cunningham, L.S.; Housley, K. // Christian Century;1/24/90, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p81
Reviews the novel `Ordinary Time' by A.G. Mojtabai, and `God the Economist: The Doctrine of God and Political Economy' by M. Douglas Meeks.
- The thickness of time in a hot Texas town. Toolan, D. // Commonweal;10/20/89, Vol. 116 Issue 18, p567
Reviews `Ordinary Time,' a novel by A.G. (Grace) Mojtabai.
- Nancy Mairs's book of hours. Mason, Alane Salierno // Commonweal;11/5/93, Vol. 120 Issue 19, p22
Reviews the book `Ordinary Time: Cycles in Marriage, Faith, and Renewal,' by Nancy Mairs. Spiritual autobiography; Avoidance of cliches associated with Catholic memoirs; Down-to-earth spiritual reflections; Radical uncertainty of life; Partially left-wing route to Catholicism; `Remembering the...
- Revealing secrets: The ambiguity of confession. Bush, Trudy // Christian Century;3/23/94, Vol. 111 Issue 10, p312
Reviews the book `Ordinary Time: Cycles in Marriage, Faith and Renewal,' by Nancy Mairs. Biography of the author.
- Impressions and imprints. Rogers, Cornish R. // Christian Century;11/17/93, Vol. 110 Issue 33, p1150
Reviews the book `Ordinary Time,' by Nancy Mairs.
- Glimpsing a prayer life. Guthrie, Suzanne // Christian Century;08/13/97, Vol. 114 Issue 23, p736
Reviews the book `In Ordinary Time: Healing the Wounds of the Heart,' by Roberta C. Bondi.
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Craft, Carolyn // Library Journal;4/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p106
Reviews the book `Ordinary Time: Cycles in Marriage, Faith, and Renewal,' by Nancy Mairs.