The Fate of Republicanism
- Revolt Against Destiny: An Intellectual History of America (Book). Puffer, Raymond L. // Library Journal;8/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 13, p146
Reviews the book "Revolt Against Destiny: An Intellectual History of America," by Paul A. Carter.
- Books. Pals, D.L. // Christian Century;6/27/90 - 7/4/90, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p642
Reviews the book `Revolt Against Destiny: An Intellectual History of the United States,' by Paul A. Carter.
- Another Part of the Fifties. Brinkley, Alan // Journal of American History;Dec1984, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p676
Reviews the book "Another Part of the Fifties," by Paul A. Carter.
- A History of Magazine SF, and the Olander-Greenberg Clarke. Sanders, Scott // Science Fiction Studies;Jul78, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p179
The article reviews two books including "The Creation of Tomorrow: Fifty Years of Magazine Science Fiction," by Paul A. Carter, and "Arthur C. Clarke," edited by Joseph D. Olander and Martin Harry Greenberg.
- Science Fiction. R. H. C. // Clio;Winter79, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p307
The article reviews several books related to science fiction including "The Hole in the Fabric: Science, Contemporary Literature, and Henry James," by Strother B. Purdy, "The Creation of Tomorrow: Fifty Years of Magazine Science Fiction," by Paul A. Carter and "A Research Guide to Science...
- America Speaks. Acosta, Sheila // Library Media Connection;Apr/May2006, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p77
The article reviews the book "America Speaks."
- Bridging the Atlantic (Book). Tyrrell, Ian // English Historical Review;Apr2003, Vol. 118 Issue 476, p554
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Bridging the Atlantic: The Question of American Exceptionalism in Perspective,' edited by Elisabeth Glaser and Hermann Wellenreuther.
- First Lessons in United States History. // Education;Jan1904, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p319
The article reviews the book "First Lessons in United States History," by Edward Channing.
- The Oxford Companion to United States History (Book). // Journal of Southern History;Aug2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p760
Reviews the book 'The Oxford Companion to United States History,' edited by Paul S. Boyer.