UNGODLY WOMEN: GENDER AND THE FIRST WAVE OF AMERICAN FUNDAMENTALISM
- Reviews of books: United States. Braude, Ann // American Historical Review;Dec92, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p1607
Reviews the book `Ungodly Women: Gender and the First Wave of American Fundamentalism,' by Betty A. DeBerg.
- Shorter reviews. Smylie, James H. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Jul95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p324
Reviews the books `Ungodly Women, Gender, and the First Wave of American Fundamentalism,' by Betty A. DeBerg and `Fundamentalism and Gender, 1875 to the Present,' by Margaret Lamberts Bendroth.
- Fundamentalism (Book Review). Dyton, Donald W. // Library Journal;8/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p1520
Reviews the book 'Fundamentalism,' by James Barr.
- Encyclopedia of Fundamentalism (Book Review). Renner, Coop; Grabarek, Daryl; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p83
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Fundamentalism,' edited by Brenda Brasher.
- NOTHING SACRED (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Andriani, Lynn; Chenowerth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;12/16/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 50, p55
Reviews the book 'Nothing Sacred: Women Respond to Religious Fundamentalism and Terror,' edited by Betsy Reed.
- What hath dogmatism wrought? Yegerlehner, David // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Spring98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the book 'Stealing Jesus: How Fundamentalism Betrays Christianity,' by Bruce Bawer.
- FUNDAMENTALISM -- ISLAMIC AND OTHERWISE. Kershaw, Roger // Contemporary Review;Oct2004, Vol. 285 Issue 1665, p240
Reviews the book "Fundamentalism: The Search for Meaning," by Malise Ruthven.
- The Lure of Fundamentalism. Coleman, Peter // Quadrant Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p87
Reviews the book "The Lure of Fundamentalism," edited by Julianne Schultz.
- Fundamentalism. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May2001, Issue 113, p64
Reviews the book 'Fundamentalism,' by Steve Bruce.