- Book reviews. Gillman, Florence Morgan // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Spring93, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p292
Reviews the book `Toward a Theological Encounter: Jewish Understandings of Christianity,' edited by Leon Klenicki.
- On Justice: An Essay in Jewish Philosophy. Jackson, Bernard S. // Philosophy East & West;Oct2009, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p562
The article reviews the book "On Justice: An Essay in Jewish Philosophy," by Lenn E. Goodman.
- The Salt of the Earth. Sears, William P. // Education;Nov1955, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p200
The article reviews the book "The Salt of the Earth," by Andre Frossard.
- GOD OF ABRAHAM. Novak, David // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1996, Issue 67, p63
Reviews the book "God of Abraham," by L. E. Goodman.
- 'Be Not Afraid!' (Book). Heiser, W. Charles // Library Journal;4/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p726
Reviews the book ''Be Not Afraid!',' by AndrÃ© Frossard and Pope John Paul II and translated by J.R. Foster.
- Issues in Ihe Jewish- Christian Dialogue. Oesterreicher, John M. // America;11/15/1980, Vol. 143 Issue 15, p311
The article reviews the book "Issues in the Jewish- Christian Dialogue," edited by Helga Croner and Leon Klenicki.
- What Jews Think of Christians: A Jewish Look at Christianity. Stover, Mark // Library Journal;6/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 10, p148
Reviews the book "What Jews Think of Christians: A Jewish Look at Christianity," edited by Leon Klenicki and Helga Croner.
- Leon Klenicki, Dead at 78. // America;2/9/2009, Vol. 200 Issue 4, p8
An obituary for Rabbi Leon Klenicki is presented.
- Toward the Future: Essays on Catholic-Jewish Relations in Memory of Rabbi LeÃ³n Klenicki. Silverburg, Sanford R. // Catholic Library World;Jun2014, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p273
No abstract available.