- KOOP: THE MEMOIRS OF AMERICA'S FAMILY DOCTOR (Book). // New Yorker;11/18/91, Vol. 67 Issue 39, p136
Reviews the book 'Koop: The Memoirs of America's Family Doctor,' by C. Everett Koop.
- Visible and Palpable Lesions in Children. // Clinical Pediatrics;May1977, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p471
Reviews the book "Visible and Palpable Lesions in Children," by C. Everett Koop.
- America's Family Doctor (Book). Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 8, p68
Reviews the book "America's Family Doctor," by C. Everett Koop.
- HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Lutton, Wayne // National Review;1/30/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p54
Reviews the book 'The Surgeon General's Report on Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome," by C. Everett Koop.
- THE RIGHT BOOKS. Evans, M. Stanton // National Review;8/6/1976, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p853
The article reviews several books on euthanasia and abortion including "The Right to Live: The Right to Die," by Everett Koop and "The Ethics of Fetal Research," by Paul Ramsey.
- CHOOSING DEATH. Sobran, Joseph // National Review;2/8/1980, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p164
The article reviews the book "What Ever Happened to the Human Race?," by Everett Koop and Francis Schaeffer.
- Dr. Koop's New Year's Message. // Ardell Wellness Report;Winter2000, Issue 55, p1
Offers observation on the New Year's message delivered by physician C. Everett Koop which focuses on health.
- How shall we then heal? Neff, D. // Christianity Today;9/10/90, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p31
Interviews former US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop about US health-care policies. Magnitude of the current health-care crisis; How the US should respond; Flaws in several health-care systems around the world; Proposed guidelines for a new health-care strategy; Role of the church. INSET:...
- This job may be hazardous to your health. Wallis, David // New Yorker;05/12/97, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p38
Features Doctor C. Everett Koop, a former Surgeon General in the United States. Koop's achievement of a celebrity image in the eighties as Ronald Reagan's outspoken appointee; Emphasis on deploring the increase in teen-age smoking; Emphasized issues by other former Surgeon Generals; Koop's plan...