The Paradox of Revolution: Labor, the State, and Authoritarism in Mexico
- THE UNITED STATES AND LATIN AMERICA IN THE 1980s (Book). Crassweller, Robert D. // Foreign Affairs;Winter86/87, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p401
Reviews the book "The United States and Latin America in the 1980s," edited by Kevin J. Middlebrook and Carlos Rico.
- DEMOCRACY AND POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS IN LATIN AMERICA: Reconciling Approaches. Siavelis, Peter M. // Latin American Research Review;2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p275
Reviews several books on democracy and political institutions in Latin America. "Reforming the State: Managerial Public Administration in Latin America," edited by Luiz Carlos Bresser Pereira and Peter Spink; "Conservative Parties, the Right and Democracy in Latin America," edited by Kevin J....
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Stabilizing the Workforce (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring87, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Stabilizing the Workforce: A Complete Guide to Controlling Turnover,' by James E. Gardner.
- Labor Lobbyist (Book Review). Berger, Henry W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov74, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'Labor Lobbyist: The Autobiography of John W. Edelman,' edited by Joseph Carter.