Their Lives and Numbers: The Condition of Working People in Massachusetts, 1870-1900
- Socialism and the Workers in Massachusetts, 1889-1912 (Book Review). Doherty, Robert E. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan68, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p291
The article reviews the book "Socialism and the Workers in Massachusetts, 1889-1912," by Henry F. Bedford.
- New Hampshire's white elephant. Abbotts, John // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Mar1991, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p42
Reviews the book "Seabrook Station: Citizen Politics and Nuclear Power," by Henry F. Bedford.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Labor Lobbyist (Book Review). Berger, Henry W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov74, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'Labor Lobbyist: The Autobiography of John W. Edelman,' edited by Joseph Carter.
- Men at Work (Book). Carton, Benedict // Journal of Social History;Fall2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book 'Men at Work: Labour, Masculinities, Development,' edited by Cecile Jackson.
- Keystone of Democracy (Book Review). Licht, Walter // Journal of American Ethnic History;Summer2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p126
Reviews the book 'Keystone of Democracy: A History of Pennsylvania Workers,' edited by Howard Harris.