Pride and Prejudice: National Stereotypes in 19th and 20th Century Europe East to West
- A History of Hungary: Millennium in Central Europe. Hein, Heidi // Canadian Journal of History;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p402
Reviews the book "A History of Hungary: Millennium in Central Europe," by LÃ¡szlÃ³ Kontler.
- Millennium in Central Europe (Book). Sherwood, Peter // English Historical Review;Sep2002, Vol. 117 Issue 473, p947
Reviews the book 'Millennium in Central Europe: A History of Hungary,' by L Ã¡ szl Ã³ Kontler.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Men at Work (Book). Carton, Benedict // Journal of Social History;Fall2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book 'Men at Work: Labour, Masculinities, Development,' edited by Cecile Jackson.
- Keystone of Democracy (Book Review). Licht, Walter // Journal of American Ethnic History;Summer2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p126
Reviews the book 'Keystone of Democracy: A History of Pennsylvania Workers,' edited by Howard Harris.
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.