- Playing by the new rules. Milne, Kirsty // New Statesman & Society;3/1/96, Vol. 9 Issue 392, p40
Reviews the books `The Blair Revolution: Can New Labour Deliver?,' by Peter Mandelson and Roger Liddle and `The Labour Party Since 1945,' by Eric Shaw.
- Discipline and Discord in the Labour Party: The Politics of managerial Control in the Labour Party, 1951-1987. Harrison, Boyden // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Winter89, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the book "Discipline and Discord in the Labour Party: The Politics of Managerial Control in the Labour Party, 1951-1987," by Eric Shaw.
- Rose again. Alexander, Douglas // New Statesman;7/30/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5116, p75
A review of the book "The Strange Death of Labour Scotland," by Gerry Hassan and Eric Shaw is presented.
- LABOUR MEN, LABOUR MEASURES. Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Jan91, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p116
The article reviews the book "Labour Men: Labour Measures," by Eric Shaw.
- The Labour Party since 1979: Crisis and Transformation. Riddell, Neil // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p138
The article reviews the book "The Labour Party Since 1979: Crisis and Transformation," by Eric Shaw.
- Political Parties: Organization and Power (Book). Shapiro, Yonathan // European Sociological Review;Dec1989, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p316
Reviews the book "Political Parties: Organization and Power," by Angelo Panebianco.
- History of U.S. Political Parties (Book Review). Hollingsworth, J. Rogers // American Historical Review;Apr75, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p492
Reviews the book 'History of U.S. Political Parties,' vol. 1, '1789-1860: From Factions to Parties,' vol. 2, '1860-1910: The Gilded Age of Politics,' vol. 3, '1910-1945: From Square Deal to New Deal,' vol. 4, '1945-1972: The Politics of Change,' edited by Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.
- Reform Agenda. Blum, Bill // Progressive;Oct84, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p41
Reviews the book 'Alternatives: Proposals for America From the Democratic Left,' edited by Irving Howe.
- Losing Labour's Soul? New Labour and the Blair Government 1997â€“2007The Conservative Party: From Thatcher to Cameron. Hickson, By Kevin // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p578
The article reviews the books "Losing Labour's Soul? New Labour and the Blair Government 1997-2007," by Eric Shaw, and "The Conservative Party: From Thatcher to Cameron," by Tim Bale.