Nothing But Muck
- Shark! Morris, Geoffrey // National Review;11/18/1991, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p54
Reviews the books: "Scandal: The Culture of Mistrust in American Politics," by Suzanne Garment and "Feeding Frenzy: How Attack Journalism Has Transformed American Politics," by Larry J. Sabato.
- Capital Crimes. Lemann, Nicholas // New Republic;12/16/91, Vol. 205 Issue 25, p45
Reviews books on American politics. "Scandal: The Culture of Mistrust in American Politics," by Suzanne Garment; "Feeding Frenzy: How Attack Journalism Has Transformed American Politics," by Larry J. Sabato.
- Garment joins CA's board of directors. // Consumer Comments;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Suzanne Garment, a prominent figure in the media and public policy, became a member of Consumer Alert's Board in December 1994. Educational background; Career highlights.
- Before Watergate (Book Review). Bates, J. Leonard // American Historical Review;Apr80, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p452
Reviews the book 'Before Watergate: Problems of Corruption in American Society,' edited by Abraham S. Eisenstadt et al.
- The Sicilian Specialist. // Contemporary Review;Jan86, Vol. 248 Issue 1440, p56
Reviews the book "The Sicilian Specialist."
- Book reviews. Tuathail, Gearoid O // Progress in Human Geography;Mar1999, Vol. 23 Issue 1
Reviews the book 'Political Corruption and Political Geography,' by P. Perry.
- Political Corruption in Ireland: A Crooked Harp? Garvin, Tom // Studies: An Irish Quarterly;Autumn2012, Vol. 101 Issue 403, p345
The article reviews the book "Political Corruption in Ireland: A Crooked Harp?" by Elaine A. Byrne.
- The bucks start here. Sweeny, Aastair // Books in Canada;Oct76, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p20
Reviews the book 'Political Corruption in Canada: Cases, Causes and Cures,' edited by Kenneth M. Gibbons and Donald C. Rowat.
- Bureaucratic and Political Corruption in Africa (Book). Englebert, Pierre // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p502
Reviews the book 'Bureaucratic & Political Corruption in Africa: The Public Choice Perspective,' by John Mukum Mbaku.