British Economic Development since 1945
- SWAZILAND (Book Review). Riddell, J. Berry // Annals of Regional Science;Mar1986, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p136
Reviews the book 'Swaziland: Tradition and Change in a Southern African Kingdom,' by Alan R. Booth.
- Looking for the Lost: Journeys through a Vanishing Japan. Lee, Ginny // Multicultural Review;Sep95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p81
Reviews the book "Looking for the Lost: Journeys Through a Vanishing Japan," by Alan Booth.
- Historical Dictionary of Swaziland (Book). Crush, Jonathan // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p432
Reviews the book 'Historical Dictionary of Swaziland,' by Alan R. Booth.
- HISTORICAL DICTIONARY OF SWAZILAND 2[supnd] edition (Book). MacKinnon, Aran S. // Africa Today;Fall/Winter2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p97
Reviews the book "Historical Dictionary of Swaziland," 2nd ed., by Alan R. Booth.
- A Generation at Risk: Growing Up in an Era of Family Upheaval (Book). Godley, Jenny // Social Forces;Sep99, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p396
Reviews the book "A Generation at Risk: Growing Up in an Era of Family Upheaval," by Paul R. Amato and Alan Booth.
- Men in Families: When Do They Get Involved? What Difference Does It Make? (Book). Darlin, Lee K. // Social Forces;Mar99, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1230
Reviews the book "Men in Families: When Do They Get Involved? What Difference Does It Make?," edited by Alan Booth and Ann C. Crouter.
- Work-Life Policies. Rosenthal, Marguerite G. // Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare;Dec2010, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p210
The article reviews the book â€œWork-Life Policies," edited by Ann C. Crouter and Alan Booth.
- Work-Life Policies. Whitbeck, Duane A. // Journal of Family & Consumer Sciences;Spring2010, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p71
The article reviews the book "Work-Life Policies," by Ann C. Crouter and Alan Booth.
- The United States Experience in South Africa, 1784-1870 (Book Review). Chanaiwa, David // American Historical Review;Dec76, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p1195
Reviews the book 'The United States Experience in South Africa, 1784-1870,' by Alan R. Booth.