Working Children in Nineteenth-Century Lancashire
- The Shopkeeper's World (Book Review). Hosgood, Christopher // Journal of Social History;Winter84, Vol. 18 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'The Shopkeeper's World: 1830-1914,' by Michael J. Winstanley.
- Life in Kent. Turner, Bob // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring80, Issue 40, p75
Reviews the book "Life in Kent," by Michael J. Winstanley.
- The Shopkeeper's World 1830-1914 (Book). Saul, S.B. // Victorian Studies;Winter85, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p321
Reviews the book 'The Shopkeeper's World 1830-1914,' by Michael J. Winstanley.
- Symbols and Spirituality. Wansborough, Henry // Pastoral Review;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p95
The article reviews the book "Symbols and Spirituality," by Michael T. Winstanley.
- Lenten Sundays: Reflections on the Gospel Readings. Lydon, John // Pastoral Review;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p90
The article reviews the book "Lenten Sundays: Reflections on the Gospel Readings," by Michael T. Winstanley.
- Life in Kent at the Turn of the Century (Book Review). Thompson, Paul // American Historical Review;Dec79, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p1380
Reviews the book 'Life in Kent at the Turn of the Century,' by Michael J. Winstanley.
- High Road to England/Ireland and the Land Question 1800-1922. Biggs-Davison, John // Contemporary Review;Oct85, Vol. 247 Issue 1437, p220
Reviews two books on nationalism. "High Road to England," by Richard Faber; "Ireland and the Land Question 1800-1922," by Michael J. Winstanley.
- Child Labor: An American History (Book). Greene, Janet Wells // North Carolina Historical Review;Apr2003, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p265
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Child Labor: An American History,' by Hugh D. Hindman.
- Child labour (Book). Andrews, Peter // School Librarian;Summer2004, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p106
Reviews the book â€œChild Labour,â€ by Kaye Stearman.