Walking a Gantlet: Nielsen's License to Harass
- How to Prevent and Defend Claims of Harassment. Waiters, Tracy // People Management;12/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p45
The article reviews the book "How to Prevent and Defend Claims of Harassment."
- THE LAW AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Landau, Iddo // Business Ethics Quarterly;Jul2005, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p531
The article reviews the book "The Law of Sexual Harassment: A Critique," by Mane Hajdin.
- Litigation Narratives: Why Jensen v. Ellerth Didn't Change Sexual Harassment Law, But Still Has a Story Worth Telling. Hart, Melissa // Berkeley Women's Law Journal;2003, Vol. 18, p282
Reviews the book 'Class Action: The Story of Lois Jenson and the Landmark Case That Changed Sexual Harassment Law,' by Clara Bingham and Laura Leedy Gansler.
- Working Women: Thank You, You're Unwelcome. Littleton, Christine A. // Berkeley Women's Law Journal;2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p299
Reviews the book "Directions in Sexual Harassment Law," edited by Catherine A. MacKinnon and Reva B. Siegel.
- Directions in Sexual Harassment Law (Book). Blue, Philip Y. // Library Journal;2/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p143
Reviews the book "Directions in Sexual Harassment Law," edited by Catharine A. MacKinnon and Reva B. Siegel.
- Gender Myths v. Working Realities: Using Social Science to Reformulate Sexual Harassment Law. Taylor, K. W. // Labour / Le Travail;Spring2006, Vol. 57, p256
The article reviews the book "Gender Myths v. Working realities: Using Social Science to Reformulate Sexual Harassment Law," by Theresa M. Beiner.
- Preparing for same-sex sexual harassment claims. Whitehead Jr., Roy; Griffin, Kenneth; Spikes, Pamela // CPA Journal;Jun98, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p54
Deals with same-sex harassment claims in the United States. Provision of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act; Steps that employers should take to protect against liability for such claims; Establishment of a policy outlining management techniques.
- A broader view of sexual harassment. Kiefer, Francine // Christian Science Monitor;4/20/98, Vol. 90 Issue 100, p4
Focuses on the legal battle to expand or change the definition of sexual harassment in the United States in 1998. What must be proved under the existing sexual harassment law; A Supreme Court hearing in April which could broaden the definition of harassment; Why the legal restrictions which...
- Gay talk. Lissy, William E. // Supervision;Oct91, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p19
Presents a case on sexual harassment. View of the federal district court on the case; Labor law on sexual harassment.