- Adult books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;09/01/98, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p42
Reviews the book `Leading at the Edge of Chaos: How to Create the Nimble Organization,' by Daryl Conner.
- Leading Through Change. Grensing-Pophal, Lin // Credit Union Management;Feb2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p10
Proposes that credit union leaders must be able to lead their organizations through change. Comments from Linda Eaton, president and chief executive officer of Pacific Northwest Federal Credit, on facilitating change; Keys to promoting a culture that supports constant change; Focal point of the...
- Examining Six Different Leadership Styles in Relation to Constrained Change at Winona State University. Bowman, Jr., Richard // Education;Spring2000, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p455
Is there an optimal leadership style for confronting disruption and leading change in an organization? Are certain leadership styles better matches than others for dealing with particular change agendas? Do differences within a portfolio of change initiatives require organizations to consider a...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...