- The Culprit and the Cure and How Transforming That Lifestyle Can Be the Cure. Krasnoshtein, Flora // AMWA Journal: American Medical Writers Association Journal;2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p172
The article reviews the book "The Culprit and the Cure: Why Lifestyle is the Culprit Behind America's Poor Health and How Transforming That Lifestyle Can Be the Cure," by Steven G. Aldana.
- THE CULPRIT & THE CURE: How lifestyle is the culprit behind America's poor health and how transforming that lifestyle can be the cure. // Total Health;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the book "The Culprit & the Cure: Why Lifestyle Is the Culprit Behind America's Poor Health and How Transforming That Lifestyle Can be the Cure," by Steven G. Aldana.
- FAST-FOOD Fixer-Uppers. Gottesman, Nancy // Arthritis Today;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on eating healthy at fast food restaurants. According to Brigham Young University lifestyle medicine professor Steven G. Aldana, it is important to choose healthy restaurants such as Subway or Panda Express. He states that these restaurants have healthy options. The article...
- RECENT ARRIVALS. // Journal of Nutrition Education & Behavior;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p223
The article presents a list of materials received by the "Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior." Some of the books received are: "Clinical Nutrition: Enteral and Tube Feeding," by R.H. Rolandelli, R. Bankhead, J.I. Boullata, C.W. Compher; "Medical Management of Eating Disorders: A...
- RECENT ARRIVALS. // Journal of Nutrition Education & Behavior;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p281
This article lists several books and reading materials on health and nutrition. "Clinical Nutrition: Enteral and Tube Feeding," 4th ed., edited by R.H. Rolandelli, R. Bankhead, J. I. Boullata and C. W. Compher. "Medical Management of Eating Disorders: A Practical Handbook for Health Care...
- 99 Ways to a Simple Lifestyle (Book Review). Bonner, Karen Goldman // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p940
Reviews the book '99 Ways to a Simple Lifestyle'.
- The Nine American Lifestyles (Book). Wood, Suzzane W. // Library Journal;3/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p513
Reviews the book 'The Nine American Lifestyles: Who We Are and Where We Are Going,' by Arnold Mitchell.
- World Consumer Lifestyles Databook (Book). // Booklist;12/15/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p782
Reviews the book Reviews the book 'World Consumer Lifestyles Databook: Key Trends.'
- SIN CITY. // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p59
Comments on night life in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of night club dancers; Degradation of human values; Problem of drugs and prostitution in the city.