- Study finds separate strains of HIV in different body fluids. Gottlieb, Scott // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/24/98, Vol. 317 Issue 7166, p1103
Focuses on the findings of Jeffrey Laurence regarding the existence of HIV strains in human blood and semen which suggests that the disease can easily be transmitted through sexual intercourse. Methodology; Findings from the study.
- AIDS. Volberding, Paul // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/8/89, Vol. 262 Issue 10, p1397
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Etiology, Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention,' edited by Vincent T. DeVita Jr., Samuel Hellman and Steven A. Rosenberg.
- AIDS (Book). Laurence, Jeffrey // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb85, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p280
Reviews the book 'AIDS: A Basic Guide for Clinicians,' edited by Peter Ebbesen, Robert J. Biggar and Mads Melbye.
- AIDS, History. Brieger, Gert H. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/6/89, Vol. 262 Issue 13, p1862
Reviews the book 'AIDS: The Burdens of History,' edited by Elizabeth Fee and Daniel M. Fox.
- AIDS: The Women (Book). Rooney, Marian // Humanist;May/Jun89, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p43
Reviews the book "AIDS: The Women," edited by Ines Rieder and Patricia Ruppelt.
- AIDS (Book). Dembert, Mark L.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;1/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p92
Reviews the book 'AIDS: principles, practices, and politics,' edited by Inge B. Corless and Mary Pittman-Lindeman.
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/1/91, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p583
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Social Representations: Social Practices,' edited by Peter Aggleton, Graham Hart and Peter Davies.
- AIDS (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;2/15/89, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p332
Reviews the book 'AIDS: A Guide for the Primary Physician,' edited by King K. Holmes and Arno G. Motulsky.
- AIDS (Book). Schoeppel, Sonja // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun87, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p921
Reviews the book 'AIDS: Facts and Issues,' edited by Victor Gong and Norman Rudnick.