- Politics of the Lesser Evil: Leadership, Democracy and Jaruzelski's Poland (Book). diZerega, Gus // Journal of Political & Military Sociology;Summer99, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p193
Reviews the book "Politics of the Lesser Evil: Leadership, Democracy and Jaruzelski's Poland," by Anton Pelinka.
- Book reviews. Janik, Allan // Central European History (Brill Academic Publishers);1997, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p625
Reviews the book `Austrian Historical Memory and National Identity,' edited by Gunter Bischof and Anton Pelinka.
- The Haider Phenomenon in Austria (Book). Fairclough, Norman // Document Design;Jun2003, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p187
Reviews the book "The Haider Phenomenon in Austria," edited by Ruth Wodak and Anton Pelinka.
- Sexuality in Austria. Wingfield, Nancy M. // Austrian History Yearbook;2009, Vol. 40, p304
The article reviews the book "Sexuality in Austria," b GÃ¼nter Bischoff, Anton Pelinka and Dagmar Herzog.
- The Marshall Plan in Austria (Book). Milward, Alan S. // English Historical Review;Sep2002, Vol. 117 Issue 473, p1036
Reviews the book 'The Marshall Plan in Austria,' edited by G Ã¼ nther Bischof, Anton Pelinka and Dieter Stiefel.
- Review Article. Lewis, J. // German History;Jun98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p239
Reviews the books 'Austria 1945-1955: Studies in Political and Cultural Re-emergence,' edited by Anthony Bushell, 'Austria in the Nineteen Fifties,' edited by Gunter Bischof and Anton Pelinka and 'Osterreich in den Funfzigern,' edited by Thomas Albrich, Klaus Eisterer, Michael Gehler and Rolf...
- The Lesser Evil: Political in an Age of Terror. None // Common Review;Fall2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p55
Reviews the book "The Lesser Evil: Political in an Age of Terror," by Michael Ignatieff.
- NOT EVIL ENOUGH. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;11/26/51, Vol. 125 Issue 22, p20
Reviews the book "Evil Under the Sun," by Anton Myrer.
- The Lesser Evil: Political Ethics in an Age of Terrorism (Book). Southwood, Nicholas // Policy;Summer2004/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p57
Reviews the book "The Lesser Evil: Political Ethics in an Age of Terrorism," by Michael Ignatieff.