Learning to See the Invisible
- THE ACID-ALKALINE FOOD GUIDE. Schiller, Carol // Spa Management;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p72
The article reviews the book "The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide: A Quick Reference to Foods & Their Effect on pH Levels," by Susan E. Brown and Larry Trivieri, Jr.
- Print-handicapped guidelines. Weber, Donald John // Library Journal;10/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 17, p1908
Reviews the book 'Revised Standards and Guidelines of Service for the Library of Congress Network of Libraries for the Blind and Physically Handicapped 1984.'
- Mobility Training for People with Disabilities. Nugent, T.J. // Journal of Rehabilitation;Oct-Dec89, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p70
Reviews the book 'Mobility Training for People With Disabilities,' by William Goodman.
- YOUR WORDS SAY MORE. // Parks & Recreation;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p84
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Guidelines for Reporting and Writing About People With Disabilities.'
- ADAPT My World: Homemade Adaptations for People with Disabilities. // Palaestra;Winter2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p53
Reviews the book "ADAPT My World: Homemade Adaptations for People with Disabilities," by J. Plaxen.
- ADAPT MY WORLD: Homemade Adaptations for People with Disabilities. Plaxen, J. Rose // Exceptional Parent;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p14
Reviews the book "Adapt My World: Homemade Adaptations for People With Disabilities," by J. Rose Plaxen.
- Planning for Library Services to People with Disabilities (Book). Williams, Wilda W. // Library Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p148
Reviews the book 'Planning for Library Services to People with Disabilities,' by Rhea Joyce Rubin.
- The Complete Directory for People with Disabilities (13th ed.). // Palaestra;Fall2005, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p53
The article reviews the book "The Complete Directory for People With Disabilities," 13th ed.
- Web Accessibility for People with Disabilities (Book Review). Ratnanather, J. Tilak // Volta Review;Spring2000, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p75
Reviews the book 'Web Accessibility for People with Disabilities,' by Michael G., Paciello.