Intellectual Property Law for Engineers and Scientists
- NEW TITLES. // BioScience;Jul2004, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p700
Presents a list of several books. "Farmers' Bounty: Locating Crop Diversity in the Contemporary World," by Stephen B. Brush; "Intellectual Property Law for Engineers and Scientists," by Howard B. Rockman; "Pest and Vector Control," by H. F. van Emden and M. W. Service; "Bacterial Invasion of...
- LAW. // SciTech Book News;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p10
Lists books about the law published as of September 2004. "Legal and Scientific Aspects of Continental Shelf Limits," edited by Myron Nordquist; "The Evolution of CITES: A Reference to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora," seventh edition;...
- THE ENGINEER OF 2020. Sell, Christopher // Engineer (00137758);12/10/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7665, p21
Reviews the book "The Engineer of 2020."
- Wind Engineering (Book). Cunningham, W.J. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug81, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p465
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Wind Engineering,' vols. 1 and 2, edited by J. E. Cermak.
- History of Wallis and Steevens, and their engines. DOWNING, TOM // Farm & Dairy;5/22/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 35, pC9
No abstract available.
- Engines (Book Review). Hacker, B.C. // Library Journal;11/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p2425
Reviews the book 'Engines: The Search for Power,' by John Day.
- Engineering (Book Review). Fortier, Ovide V. // School Library Journal;Oct74, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p122
Reviews the book 'Engineering,' by Ronald G. West.
- The Armchair Engineer (Book). Hacker, B.C. // Library Journal;8/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 14, p1558
Reviews the book 'The Armchair Engineer,' by Hall C. Roland.
- Handbook For Sound Engineers 4th Edition from Focal Press. // Music Connection;May2009, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p12
The article reviews the book "Handbook for Sound Engineers," 4th edition.