Comprehensive Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- ENDOVASCULAR THERAPY FOR ATHEROSCLEROTIC RENAL ARTERY STENOSIS (Book). Guzman, Randy // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p157
Reviews the book 'Endovascular Therapy for Atherosclerotic Renal Artery Stenosis: Present and Future,' edited by Michael R. Jaff.
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: Second Edition (Book). Bell, R.F. // Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh;Apr2002, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p517
Reviews the book 'Vascular and Endovascular Surgery,' 2nd ed., edited by Jonathan D. Beard and Peter A. Grimes.
- Complications In Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Part II. Shoaib Shafique // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p212
Reviews the book "Complications in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery," edited by Alain Branchereau and Michael Jacobs.
- Eric M. Deshaies, Christopher S. Eddleman, and Alan S, Boulos, (Eds): handbook of neuroendovascular surgery. Hyodo, Akio // Acta Neurochirurgica;Aug2012, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p1537
The article reviews the book "Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery," edited by Eric M. Deshaies, Christopher S. Eddleman, and Alan S. Boulos.
- Emergency Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Practice. McCollum, P. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Aug2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p253
The article reviews the book "Emergency Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Practice," edited by A. B. Aires, D'Sa Barros, and A. D. B. Chant.
- Safety and Cost Savings of Endovascular Procedures: Are Outpatient Interventions Feasible when Combined with Open Surgery. Lombardi, Joseph V.; Calligaro, Keith D.; Dougherty, Matthew J. // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;May/Jun2002, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p231
Presents a study that analyzed the safety and cost effectiveness of endovascular procedures for patients undergoing outpatient interventions combined with open arterial surgery. Factors that contribute to the need for hospital admission and observation; Correlation between overnight stay and...
- Endovascular Stent-Graft Placement for the Management of a Traumatic Axillary Artery Pseudoaneurysm. Oktar, G. Levent; Balkan, M. Erkan; Akpek, Sergin; Ilgit, Erhan // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p323
Presents a case report on the use of endovascular-stent graft placement in treating a 24-year-old woman with a traumatic axillary artery pseudoaneurysm. Background on the incidence of acute injuries of subclavian and axillary arteries; Medical history of the patient; Details of the diagnosis...
- Repair of a Traumatic Pseudoaneurysm of a Thoracoaortofemoral Bypass. Young, Richard M.; Hoballah, Jamal J.; Sharp, W. John; Corson, John D. // Vascular Surgery;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p527
Reports on a case of a mid graft pseudoaneurysym following blunt trauma to the left flank. Placement of a thoracofemoral graft for aortoiliac occlusive disease; Failure of the attempt at repair with an endovascular stent; Requirement for an open repair.
- Surgery goes down to the wire. // Engineer (00137758);1/10/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7618, p7
Focuses on endovascular surgery, a drill-free procedure for operating on the brain developed in the U.S. Brain conditions that could be treated with endovascular surgery; Differences from convention brain surgery.