- A SAILOR'S HISTORY OF THE U.S. NAVY. CUTLER, THOMAS J. // U.S. Black Engineer & Information Technology;Winter2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p58
The article reviews the book "A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy" by Thomas J. Cutler.
- Books of Interest. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2005, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p86
The article presents information on several books related to the U.S. Navy. The book "A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy," by Thomas J. Cutler is a chronicle of the U.S. Navy that focuses on the story of those who served in the forecastle and on the deck plates. It is arranged thematically...
- Naval Institute Author Honored. // Naval History;Aug2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p10
The article presents information on the award given to two naval institute authors. Navy Lieutenant Commander Thomas J. Cutler, senior acquisitions editor at the Naval Institute Press, was honored with 2006 national U.S. Maritime Literature Award for his book "A Sailor's History of the U.S....
- Editor's Page. Rainbow, F. H. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2004, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p8
This article reports that November 2004 marks the 229th anniversary of the founding of the U.S. Marine Corps, and this issue of the journal focuses on Marines and Marine issues. Taking a page from the Marine Corps' successful laser focus on its history and heritage, the Navy and Naval Institute...
- REFLECTIONS ON READING. JACKSON, JOHN E. // Naval War College Review;Spring2013, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p143
The article offers brief reviews of several books including "A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy," by Tom Cutler, "Wake of the Wahoo," by Forest J. Sterling, and "The Seventh Angel," by Jeff Edwards.
- REFLECTIONS ON READING. JACKSON, JOHN E. // Naval War College Review;Winter2011, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p169
The article reviews several books on the history of the United States Navy including "A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy," by Tom Cutler, "One Hundred Years of Sea Power: 1890-1990," by Dr. George Baer, and "Jefferson's War: America's First War on Terror," by Joseph Wheelan.
- The Battle of Leyte Gulf. // Atlantic;Sep1994, Vol. 274 Issue 3, p113
The article presents a review of the book "The Battle of Leyte Gulf," by Thomas J. Cutler.
- On the Armada Bookshelf. // Armada International;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p68
Reviews the book "Dutton's Nautical Navigation," 15th ed., by Thomas J. Cutler.
- THE US NAVAL INSTITUTE ON NAVAL STRATEGY. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p46
No abstract available.