- Medicine & Stamps: Volume 3. // U.S. Stamp News;Mar2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p31
Reviews the book "Medicine & Stamps: Volume 3," edited by Marc A. Shampo and Robert A. Kyle.
- Physicians author new book on medicine and stamps. Parker, Everett L. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;12/16/2005, Vol. 197 Issue 25, p23
The article focuses on publications related to postage stamps and stamp collecting, including the book "Medicine & Stamps," by Robert A. Kyle.
- Ophthalmologists immortalized in medal. Galst, Jay M. // Ophthalmology Times;07/15/97, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p6
Talks about the use of famous ophthalmologists' images in numismatic items. Numismatic cataloging used by physician F.C. Blodi for postage and stamps relating to ophthalmology; Effect of ophthalmological numismatics on ophthalmologists.
- Surgical history through United States stamps. Ugarte, Fernando // American Surgeon;Apr1995, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p381
Presents United States postage stamps showing pictures of surgeons. Crawford W. Long; Walter Reed; Harvey W. Wiley; William J. Mayo; Elizabeth Blackwell; George Papanicolaou; Charles R. Drew; Mary Walker; Paul D. White; Harvey Cushing; Virginia Apgar.
- Famous Personalities Honored on Stamps: Links to Medicine. // Publishers Weekly;3/28/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 13, Special section p25
The article reviews the book "Famous Personalities Honored on Stamps: Links to Medicine," by Marc A. Shampo, Robert A. Kyle, and Werner Heidel.
- Dave Kent's World. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;9/6/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 10, p9
Presents updates on postage stamp design as of September 6, 2002, including the release of stamps that feature famous doctors in Argentina.
- Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Hany // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Jan2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p87
The article reviews the book " Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood," 4th Edition, edited by Peter H. Wiernik, John M. Goldman, Janice P. Dutcher, and Robert A. Kyle.
- Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood,. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Harry L. // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Apr1997, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p149
Reviews the book "Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood," 3rd ed., edited by Peter H. Wiernik, George P. Canellos, Janice P. Dutcher and Robert A. Kyle.
- The Monoclonal Gammopathies (Book). Barnett, Eugene V. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug77, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p256
Reviews the book "The Monoclonal Gammopathies: Multiple Myeloma and Related Plasma-Cell Disorders," by Robert A. Kyle and Edwin D. Bayrd.