- Pain: A Political History. Duncan, Grant // Medical History;Oct2015, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p637
No abstract available.
- Chest Pain. Haber, Richard J. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/17/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 3, p213
Reviews the book 'Chest Pain,' edited by J. Willis Hurst and Douglas C. Morris.
- Pain (Book Review). Beatty, William K. // LJ: Library Journal;5/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p998
Reviews the book 'Pain: Why It Hurts, Where It Hurts, When It Hurts,' by Richard Stiller.
- PRESCRIPTION PAIN MEDICATIONS. // Scholastic Choices;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on the proper use of pain medications.
- Overview of modern pain medicine. // GP: General Practitioner;3/10/2003, p57
Focuses on the use of various pain medicines for the treatment of acute and chronic pain of the body. Description of nociceptive and non-nociceptive pain; Definition of complex regional pain syndrome; Importance of maintaining function of part of the body affected with pain; Details about drug...
- Pain Medicine: The Requisites in Anesthesiology. Rho, Richard H. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Aug2006, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p1132
The article reviews the book "Pain Medicine: The Requisites in Anesthesiology," edited by Stephen E. Abram.
- Case of the month #75. Arzoumanian, Yervant; Bourdon, France; Nicolet, Viviane; Martin, Ginette // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p56
Presents a clinical case of a woman with left flank pain. Case report; Presenting signs and symptoms; Radiological findings; Other diagnostic procedures performed.
- Pain Medicine: A comprehensive review. Carr, Daniel B. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/22/96, Vol. 334 Issue 8, p546
This article reviews the book "Pain Medicine: A comprehensive review," by P. Prithvi Raj.
- The Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes. Goodkin, Robert // APS Bulletin;Nov2008, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p13
The article reviews the book "Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes," Second Edition, by Steven D. Waldman.