Gunks Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the Shawangunk Mountains
- Gunk's Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the Shawangunk Mountains. Mockler, Kate // New York History;Winter2005, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Gunk's Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the Shawangunk Mountains," by Edward G. Henry.
- Catskill Trails (Book). Kinght, Frank // New York State Conservationist;Apr2001, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p30
Reviews the book 'Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks,' by Edward G. Henry.
- Henry Edward Manning, His Life and Labors. R. H. T. // America;7/2/1921, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p261
The article reviews the book "Henry Edward Manning, His Life & Labors," by Shane Leslie.
- Snalam. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;9/22/2007, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p431
The article presents an obituary for Henry Edward Snalam.
- Book reviews. Madison, James H. // Journal of American History;Sep95, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p774
Reviews the book `Hendry Edwards Huntington: A Biography,' by james Thorpe.
- THE DOCTRINE OF EVOLUTION. // Education;Dec1911, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p250
The article reviews the book "The Doctrine of Evolution," by Henry Edward Crampton.
- The Correspondence of Henry Edward Manning and William Ewart Gladstone: The Complete Correspondence, 1833-1891. BEBBINGTON, D. W. // English Historical Review;Dec2014, Vol. 129 Issue 541, p1522
No abstract available.
- Henry Edwards Huntington: A Biography Alice Long, Janet // Magill Book Reviews;
James Thorpe presents an admiring portrait of a medium-sized American giant, Henry Edwards Huntington.
- Henry Cardinal Manning: Apostle of Social Justice. Rafferty, O.P. // America;1/18/1992, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p36
Regrets that Henry Edward Manning, the second Archbishop of Westminster, received such bad press that he remains unknown instead of treasured for his social crusades. Advocate of labor organizations; Opposed by Catholic elite because of his focus on the poor; His passion for social issues...