Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians
- Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians (Book). Blonsky, E. Richard // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/19/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p652
Reviews the book "Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians," edited by A.G. Lipman.
- Pain Management (Book). Wesson, Donald R. // Journal of Psychoactive Drugs;Jul-Sep2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p401
Reviews the book 'Pain Management,' by Andrew Vachss.
- Current Pain Management. Huntoon, Marc A. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Aug2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p1018
The article reviews the book "Current Pain Management," edited by Michael J.Fisch and Allen W. Burton.
- Chronic Pain Management. Howarth, Amanda // Nursing Standard;5/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p36
Reviews the book "Chronic Pain Management," edited by Carol Banks and Karen Mackrodt.
- Acute Pain Management, 3rd Edition -- A Practical Guide. // LocumLife;Nov2007, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p5
The article reviews the book "Acute Pain Management: A Practical Guide," 3rd edition, by Pamela Macintyre and Stephan A. Schug.
- Pain Management--a Practical Guide for Clinicians. Hardy, Janet // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Sep2002, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p470
The article reviews the book "Pain Management: A Practical Guide for Clinicians," 6th edition, edited by R. S. Weiner.
- Pain Management: from basics to clinical practice. CRAIGIE, M. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Jul2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p678
The article reviews the book "Pain Management: From Basics to Clinical Practice," edited by J. Hughes.
- Focusing on pain. Ackerman, Nicola // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;12/23/2006, Vol. 159 Issue 26, p893
The article reviews the book "Pain Management in Small Animals: A Manual for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians," by Debbie Grant.
- Oxford Handbook of Pain Management. Miller, B. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Jan2012, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p172
No abstract available.