Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians
- Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians (Book). Blonsky, E. Richard // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/19/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p652
Reviews the book "Pain Management for Primary Care Clinicians," edited by A.G. Lipman.
- Pain Management: A Handbook of Psychological Treatment Approaches (Book). Bradley, Laurence A. // American Scientist;May/Jun88, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p309
Reviews the book "Pain Management: A Handbook of Psychological Treatment Approaches," edited by Arnold Holzman.
- Research & Markets: Legal Aspects of Pain Management, 2nd Edition. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p289
The article reviews the book "Legal Aspects of Pain Management," 2nd Edition, by Bridgit Dimond.
- Pain Management (Book). Wesson, Donald R. // Journal of Psychoactive Drugs;Jul-Sep2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p401
Reviews the book 'Pain Management,' by Andrew Vachss.
- Current Pain Management. Huntoon, Marc A. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Aug2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p1018
The article reviews the book "Current Pain Management," edited by Michael J.Fisch and Allen W. Burton.
- Painbuster (Book Review). Schneider, Janet M. // Library Journal;5/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p122
Reviews the book 'Painbuster: A Breakthrough 4-Step Program for Ending Pain,' by John M. Stamatos with Jane O'Boyle.
- Pain Management: from basics to clinical practice. CRAIGIE, M. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Jul2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p678
The article reviews the book "Pain Management: From Basics to Clinical Practice," edited by J. Hughes.
- Focusing on pain. Ackerman, Nicola // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;12/23/2006, Vol. 159 Issue 26, p893
The article reviews the book "Pain Management in Small Animals: A Manual for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians," by Debbie Grant.
- Oxford Handbook of Pain Management. Miller, B. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Jan2012, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p172
No abstract available.