Adult Perioperative Anesthesia:The Requisites in Anesthesiology
- Anesthesia (Book). Benzon, Honorio T. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;3/27/91, Vol. 265 Issue 12, p1589
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Anesthesia,' vols. 1 and 2, edited by Ronald D. Miller.
- Anesthesiology. Karlin, Andrew // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;3/27/91, Vol. 265 Issue 12, p1589
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Scientific Foundations of Anaesthesia: The Basis of Intensive Care,' 4th ed., edited by Cyril Scurr, Stanley Feldman and Neil Soni.
- Education Of Children As Surgical Patients. Malki, Assaf Al // Internet Journal of Health;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
The article reviews the book "All About Anesthesia."
- Learned but limited. Davenport, H.T. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/13/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6683, p1325
Reviews the book 'Risk and Outcome in Anesthesia,' edited by D.L. Brown.
- ANESTHESIA: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW, 3RD EDITION (Book). Rosenberg, Mort // Anesthesia Progress;2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p65
Reviews the book "Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Review," 3rd ed., edited by Brian Hall and Robert Chatigian.
- Never too old? Spence, Alastair A. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/28/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6537, p1733
Reviews the book 'Anaesthesia in the Elderly,' by H.T. Davenport.
- Understanding Anesthesia. // British Medical Journal;9/13/1975, Vol. 3 Issue 5984, p657
Reviews the book 'Understanding Anesthesia Equipment,' by Jerry A. Dorsch.
- Miller's Anesthesia, Seventh Edition. SHORT, T. G. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Nov2011, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p1162
The article reviews the book "Miller's Anesthesia," Seventh Edition, edited by Ronald D. Miller.
- Clinical Ambulatory Anesthesia. KINCHINGTON, D. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;May2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p517
The article reviews the book "Clinical Ambulatory Anesthesia," by J. Raeder.