- COVER HER BODY A Singular Village Mystery. // Kirkus Reviews;1/1/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p2469
The article reviews the book "Cover Her Body: A Singular Village Mystery," by Eleanor Sullivan.
- Mysteries, fantasy, science fiction. Decker, Charlotte // Library Talk;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p49
Reviews mystery, fantasy and science fiction books for children. `A Voice in the World,' by Kathryn Lasky; `The Four-Legged Ghosts,' by Mary Hoffman; `The Ghost Witch,' by Betty Ren Wright; `Green Willow,' by Eileen Dunlap; `The Magnificent Mummy Maker' and `Ghosts Don't Get Goose Bumps,' both...
- mystery. Chadwick, Kristi // Library Journal;2/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p52
The article presents a preview for a section of "Library Journal" magazine which reviews a series of mystery books including "Josh Whoever" by Michael Guillebeau, "What's a Witch to Do?" by Jennifer Harlow, and "Green Light for Murder" by Heywood Gould.
- The Ravine. Beattie, Steven W. // Quill & Quire;May2008, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p39
The article reviews the book "The Ravine," by Paul Quarrington.
- ALMOST (Book Review). Harlan, Megan // Entertainment Weekly;10/12/2001, Issue 620, p83
Reviews the book `Almost,' by Elizabeth Benedict.
- Solo. Higgins, Jack // New Yorker;6/30/1980, Vol. 56 Issue 19, p108
The article reviews the book "Solo," by Jack Higgins.
- RAGE. Reese, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;5/27/2005, Issue 821/822, p146
Reviews the book "Rage," by Jonathan Kellerman.
- Blazing Trail. Reese, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;6/16/2006, Issue 882, p80
The article reviews the book "Triangle," by Katharine Weber.
- Ricochet. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;8/18/2006, Issue 891/892, p142
The article reviews the book "Ricochet," by Sandra Brown.