- COVER HER BODY A Singular Village Mystery. // Kirkus Reviews;1/1/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p2469
The article reviews the book "Cover Her Body: A Singular Village Mystery," by Eleanor Sullivan.
- Mysteries, fantasy, science fiction. Decker, Charlotte // Library Talk;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p49
Reviews mystery, fantasy and science fiction books for children. `A Voice in the World,' by Kathryn Lasky; `The Four-Legged Ghosts,' by Mary Hoffman; `The Ghost Witch,' by Betty Ren Wright; `Green Willow,' by Eileen Dunlap; `The Magnificent Mummy Maker' and `Ghosts Don't Get Goose Bumps,' both...
- mystery. Chadwick, Kristi // Library Journal;2/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p52
The article presents a preview for a section of "Library Journal" magazine which reviews a series of mystery books including "Josh Whoever" by Michael Guillebeau, "What's a Witch to Do?" by Jennifer Harlow, and "Green Light for Murder" by Heywood Gould.
- The Mailbox. Robinson, Tucker // Storyworks;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p2
The article reviews the book "The Mailbox," by Audrey Shafer.
- Acceleration (Book). Shettler, Sara Ann // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p708
Reviews the book "Acceleration," by Graham McNamee.
- Fade. Blasingame, James // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Oct2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p177
The article reviews the book "Fade," by Lisa McMann.
- SHROUD (Book). Dudding, Anna // Metro (NZ);Dec2002, Issue 258, p118
Reviews the book 'Shroud,' by John Banville.
- THE MESSIAH. Gunn, Drewey Wayne // Lambda Book Report;Fall2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p27
The article reviews the book "The Messiah," by Lee Hayes.
- THE FREAK (Book). Ellis, Sarah // Quill & Quire;Mar1997, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p79
Reviews the book 'The Freak,' by Carol Matas.