Methods of Resolving Conflicts Between Treaties/Conflicts in International Environmental Law
- Liber Amicorum Judge Shigeru Oda. Sienho Yee // Chinese Journal of International Law;Mar2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p254
Reviews the book "Liber Amicorum Judge Shigeru Oda," edited by Nisuke Ando, Edward McWhinney and RÃ¼diger Wolfrum.
- International, Regional and National Environmental Law (Book). Reid, Colin T. // Journal of Environmental Law;2003, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p420
Reviews the book "International, Regional and National Environmental Law," edited by Fred L. Morison and Rudiger Wolfrum.
- Legal Challenges in Maritime Security. KARIM, MD. SAIFUL // Singapore Year Book of International Law;2008, Vol. 12, p363
The article reviews the book "Legal Challenges in Maritime Security," by Myron H. Nordquist, Rï¿½diger Wolfrum, John Norton Moore and Ronï¿½n Long.
- RÃ¼diger Wolfrum, Peter-Tobias Stoll and Holger P. Hestermeyer (eds), WTO: Trade in Goods. Cho, Sungjoon // European Journal of International Law;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1209
The article reviews the book "WTO: Trade in Goods," edited by RÃ¼diger Wolfrum, Peter-Tobias Stoll, and Holger P. Hestermeyer.
- Oil leaks as Antarctic talks stall. Pearce, Fred // New Scientist;11/19/94, Vol. 144 Issue 1952, p5
Reports on the failure of international negotiators to reach an agreement on making polluters in the Antarctic regions be liable in law for cleaning up their messes. Oil spill in the Marambio base in Argentina in July 1994; Risk of contaminated snow and frozen ground; Proposal from Rudiger...
- International Law (Book). Yee, Sienho // Chinese Journal of International Law;2002, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p716
Reviews the book "International Law," by Antonio Cassese.
- INTERNATIONAL LAW (Book). Elliot, Edward // California Law Review;May19, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p294
Reviews the non-fiction book 'International Law,' by Berthold Singer.
- PALESTINE AND INTERNATIONAL LAW (Book). // Middle East;Apr2003, Issue 333, p65
Reviews the book 'Palestine and International Law: Essays on Politics and Economics,' edited by Sanford R. Silverburg.
- New Books. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Oct2003, Vol. 111 Issue 13, pA730
Lists several books on environmental health. "Conflicts in International Environmental Law," by R. Wolfram and N. Matz; "Environmentally Friendly Food Processing," by B. Mattson and U. Sonneson; "Exposure Assessment in Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology," edited by Mark Nieuwenhuijsen;...