Les Obliterations Arterielles Chroniques
- GAMESTOP ENJOYED HOLIDAY CHEER. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/20/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Grapevine, Texas-based video game and entertainment retailer GameStop during the 2007 holiday season. The company posted its best financial performance ever during the season due to the sales of video game software. According to chairman and...
- GAMESTOP POSTS RECORD Q3 ON STRONG GAME BIZ. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;11/25/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p8
The article provides information on the financial performance of GameStop for the third quarter of 2007. Net third quarter earnings for the period were $52 million, a 283 percent increase compared to the same period in 2006. Total sales were $1.6 billion, a 59.3 percent increase compared to the...
- GAMESTOP HAS HUGE Q4. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;3/23/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the increase in profit posted by GameStop in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2007. The company's profit for the period rose by 46% to almost $190 million and a total of $288 million for the year. It is said that the profit increase could have been influenced by the...
- Selective Arterial Catheterization (Book). Baird, Jr., Charles L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct69, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p880
Reviews the book 'Selective Arterial Catheterization. Diagnostic. Therapeutic and Investigative, edited by Howard Richard Bierman.
- The Coronary Arteries (Book). James, Thomas N. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May65, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p1102
Reviews the book 'The Coronary Arteries. Arteriography, Microanatomy, and Pathogenesis of Obliterative Coronary Artery Disease,' by William F.M. Fulton.
- Coronary Artery Spasm (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct86, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p645
Reviews the book 'Coronary Artery Spasm: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment,' edited by C. Richard Conti.
- The Coronary Artery. Somerville, Walter // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul1983, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p624
The article reviews the book "The Coronary Artery," edited by Stanley Kalsner.
- Radiographic Anatomy of the Coronary Arteries (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun77, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p836
Reviews the book 'Radiographic Anatomy of the Coronary Arteries. An Atlas,' edited by Benigno Soto, Richard O. Russell, Jr. and Roger E. Moraski.
- Management of Arterial Occlusive Disease (Book). Holling, H.E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May72, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p844
Reviews the book 'Management of Arterial Occulsive Disease,' edited by W. Andrew Dale.