- Arterial Embolism in the Limbs (Book). Yeager, George H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug60, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p421
Reviews the book 'Arterial Embolism in the Limbs: The Clinical Problem and Its Anatomical Basis,' by A.L. Jacobs.
- Clarke, Jacob A. L. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p463
An encyclopedia entry for British anatomist Jacob A. L. Clarke is presented.
- Clarke, Jacob A. L. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary;2005, p428
A description of British anatomist Jacob A. L. Clarke is presented.
- Selective Arterial Catheterization (Book). Baird, Jr., Charles L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct69, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p880
Reviews the book 'Selective Arterial Catheterization. Diagnostic. Therapeutic and Investigative, edited by Howard Richard Bierman.
- The Coronary Arteries (Book). James, Thomas N. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May65, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p1102
Reviews the book 'The Coronary Arteries. Arteriography, Microanatomy, and Pathogenesis of Obliterative Coronary Artery Disease,' by William F.M. Fulton.
- Coronary Artery Spasm (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct86, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p645
Reviews the book 'Coronary Artery Spasm: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment,' edited by C. Richard Conti.
- The Coronary Artery. Somerville, Walter // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul1983, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p624
The article reviews the book "The Coronary Artery," edited by Stanley Kalsner.
- Radiographic Anatomy of the Coronary Arteries (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun77, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p836
Reviews the book 'Radiographic Anatomy of the Coronary Arteries. An Atlas,' edited by Benigno Soto, Richard O. Russell, Jr. and Roger E. Moraski.
- Management of Arterial Occlusive Disease (Book). Holling, H.E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May72, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p844
Reviews the book 'Management of Arterial Occulsive Disease,' edited by W. Andrew Dale.