On the Causation of Varicose Veins and their Prevention and Arrest by Natural Means
- Varicose Veins (Book Review). Champlin, Peggy // Library Journal;7/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p1472
Reviews the book 'Varicose Veins: A Common-Sense Approach to Their Management,' by Howard C. Baron with Edward Gorin.
- Varicose Veins (Book). Hooker, Marliss // Library Journal;3/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p509
Reviews the book 'Varicose Veins: How They Are Treated, and What You Can Do to Help,' by Harold Ellis.
- Richly explicit. Campbell, Bruce // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/20/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6880, p803
Reviews the book 'Varicose Veins and Related Disorders,' by David J. Tibbs.
- The Saccharine Disease (Book Review). Jones, Francis Avery // British Medical Journal;6/7/1975, Vol. 2 Issue 5970, p566
Reviews the book 'Conditions Caused by Taking of Refined Carbohydrate, such as Sugar and White Flour,' by T.L. Cleave.
- PEPTIC ULCER, CAUSATION, PREVENTION AND ARREST:. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1964, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p661
Reviews the book "Peptic Ulcer, Causation, Prevention and Arrest," by T. L. Cleave.
- A Colour Atlas of Surgery for Varicose Veins. Rivlin, Stanley // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jan1985, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews the book "A Colour Atlas of Surgery for Varicose Veins," by C. V. Ruckley.
- Vein, vein go away. // Men's Health;Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p114
Discusses varicose veins. Increase in men visiting dermatologists to have varicose veins removed; Choice of treatment.
- Varicose veins. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;May1998, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on varicose veins. Number of Americans who have varicose veins; Techniques used in treating varicose veins; How the cardiovascular system operates; Signs and symptoms of varicose veins; Self-help treatments for varicose veins; Use of surgery to minimize varicose veins. ...
- Management of varicose veins. Dee, Ronald // Cortlandt Forum;5/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p203
Reports that physicians find themselves confronted by `informed' patients requesting a specific therapeutic approach to varicose veins. Difference between varicose and normal veins; Diagnosis; Complications which may occur; Options for treatment. INSET: Role of blood pressure in the...