- Morfologia da morfologia humana. De Meneses, Ramiro Délio Borges // Revista Ciencias de la Salud;ene-abr2010, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p87
The purpose of this article is to explain the grammatical rules of the Nomina Anatomica. Meanwhile, there is a new synchronic formulation to the Nomina Anatomica, according to systematic cases and Latin declinations with applications to the entity of the human body, and very important...
- Anatomical terminology of cranial nerves: changes and additions made in the last 25 years. Uzuner, M. B.; Geneci, F.; Ocak, M.; Akdemir Aktas, H.; Askit, C.; Sargon, M. F. // Anatomy: International Journal of Experimental & Clinical Anatom;2014 Suppl, Vol. 8, pS44
Language is a living asset; it gets developed simultaneously together with the development of humanity. (*)Wilhelm von Humboldt defines language as follows: "Language is not itself a product, it's an activity". Every language forms the spirit of a nation and on the other hand the nation's spirit...
- General anatomical terminology from Nomina Anatomica to Terminologia Anatomica. Geneci, F.; Ocak, M.; Akdemir Aktas, H.; Uzuner, M.B; Askit, C.; Sargon, M. F. // Anatomy: International Journal of Experimental & Clinical Anatom;2014 Suppl, Vol. 8, pS32
During the last 120 years, the roadmap of anatomical science, the anatomical terminology, has continuously gone through changes and yet has again rearranged itself. In order to be able to properly and easily understand this terminology made up of thousands of anatomical terms, general anatomical...
- Anatomy. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jul1964, Vol. 3 Issue 7, special section p21
Reviews the book "Anatomy."
- Political Anatomy of the Body: Medical Knowledge in Britain in the Twentieth Century (Book). Magner, Lois N. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr84, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p216
Reviews the book 'Political Anatomy of the Body: Medical Knowledge in Britain in the Twentieth Century,' by David Armstrong.
- Progress in Anatomy (Book). Volker, Virginia S. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr82, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p221
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Progress in Anatomy,' vol. 1, edited by R.J. Harrison and R.L. Holmes.
- ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 2. // Kirkus Reviews;12/15/2013 supplemet best books 2013, p59
The article reviews the book "Essential Anatomy 2."
- Anatomy and Physiology: An Illustrated Guide. // Library Media Connection;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p92
The article reviews teh book "Anatomy and Physiology: An Illustrated Guide."
- Research & Markets: Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, 2-Volume Set, Intl Student Version, 13th Edition. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/17/2011, p455
The article reviews the book "Principles of Anatomy and Physiology," by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.