- More complicated than fishes (Book Review). Lenihan, J.M.A. // British Medical Journal;9/30/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6142, p948
Reviews the book 'Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment. Part I.'
- Research & Markets: Cordis Medical Device Company Intelligence Report 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p70
The article reviews the book "Research and Markets: Cordis Medical Device Company Intelligence Report 2011," published by Research and Markets Ltd.
- Research & Markets: Danaher Medical Device Company Intelligence Report 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p71
The article reviews the book "Research and Markets: Danaher Medical Device Company Intelligence Report 2011," published by Research and Markets Ltd.
- The Medical Trade Catalogue in Britain, 1870â€“1914. Withey, Alun // Enterprise & Society (Cambridge University Press);Dec2015, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p978
No abstract available.
- Short sighted equipment industry? Groves, Trish // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/22/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6693, p221
Reports the inventions of the medical equipment industry in Great Britain. Effects of inadequacies in investment and production on medical equipment industry; Impact of foreign products in the market; Description of the surgical simulator.
- Medical industry joins NWF to curb health-care waste. // International Wildlife;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p8
Reports that the National Wildlife Federation's (NWF) Great Lakes Natural Resource Center, and the Michigan Health and Hospital Association held a conference in Detroit, Michigan on preventing mercury pollution from discarded medical products. Scheduled date of conference; NWF's plans to work...
- Industry briefs. // Ophthalmology Times;3/4/96, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p33
Reports on developments in the ophthalmology equipment industry in the United States as of March 4, 1996. Includes Telstar Laboratories' agreement to service Chiron Vision's excimers; Marketing venture between LaserSight and Par Vision Systems; Biomatrix's distribution agreement with Farmila...
- DISTRIBUTORS. // American Chiropractor;2010/2011 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 32, p12
The article lists the distributors of medical equipment and supplies in the U.S., including Austin Medical Equipment Inc., Clinical Health Services Inc., and Harlan Health Products Inc.
- Calendar of Events. // Medical Design Technology;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p20
Presents a calendar of events related to the medical instruments and apparatus industry as of November 2004.