- Varizen, Ulcus Cruris und Thrombose (Book). Partsch, H. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Feb77, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p114
Reviews the book "Varizen, Ulcus Cruris und Thrombose," by Karl Sigg.
- Thrombosis and Embolism (Book). Spittell Jr., John A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov71, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p818
Reviews the book 'Thrombosis and Embolism,' edited by K. H Ã¦ ger.
- Virchow. Thrombosis and Emboli. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Harry // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Jan1999, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p71
Reviews the book "Virchow, Thrombosis and Emboli," translated by Alex C. Matzdorf and William R. Bell.
- Book Review. O'Shaughnessy, Denise // Spinal Cord;Sep1999, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p665
Reviews the book 'New Therapeutic Agents in Thrombosis and Thrombolysis,' edited by A. A. Sasahara and J. Loscalzo.
- Platelets, Thrombosis, and the Vessel Wall. Marcus, Aaron J. // New England Journal of Medicine;05/17/2001, Vol. 344 Issue 20, p1560
The article reviews the book "Platelets, Thrombosis, and the Vessel Wall."
- Thrombosis. Dormandy, J. A. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jun1985, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p517
The article reviews the book "Thrombosis," by M. Verstraete and J. Vermylen.
- Thrombosis and Hemorrhage (Book). Kwaan, Hau C. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/11/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 22, p3014
Reviews the book, 'Thrombosis and Hemorrhage,' edited by Joseph Loscalzo and Andrew I. Schafer.
- Textbook of Coronary Thrombosis and Thrombolysis. Messmore, Harry; Wehrmacher, William H. // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Jan1999, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p72
Reviews the book "Textbook of Coronary Thrombosis and Thrombolysis," edited by Richard C. Becker.
- Preventing thrombosis. // Science Teacher;Jan98, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on a study which shows that a thin polymer coating on the inside of coronary arteries may prevent acute thrombosis. Details on the study; Percentage amount of patients who undergo antioplasty which acute thrombosis occurs in; Comments from William Wagner the study's co-investigator.