- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr81 Part 1, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p550
Reviews the book 'Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage,' edited by Richard G. Fiddian-Green and Jeremiah G. Turcotte.
- Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec84, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p892
Reviews the book 'Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage,' edited by Masahiro Mizukami, Kyuya Kogure, Haruyuki Kanaya, and Yukio Yamori.
- Thrombosis and Hemorrhage (Book). Kwaan, Hau C. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/11/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 22, p3014
Reviews the book, 'Thrombosis and Hemorrhage,' edited by Joseph Loscalzo and Andrew I. Schafer.
- Hemoptysis and pseudohemoptysis: The patient expectorating blood. DiLeo, Michael D.; Amedee, Ronald G. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Dec1995, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p822
Reports on the definition of hemoptysis and its causes. Materials and methods; Results; Discussion; Conclusions; Summary.
- Delivery of the placenta by means of active intervention. Apgar, Barbara // American Family Physician;6/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p2847
Presents information on uterine relaxation and atony which is described as the most common causes of postpartum hemorrhage within the United States. Estimated number of women randomly assigned; Reference to the incidence of overall postpartum hemorrhage.
- What's your first aid IQ on...bleeding emergencies? // Current Health 1;Mar1994, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
Gives first aid instructions on cleaning up after bleeding emergencies to prevent the spread of the AIDS virus. Avoiding contact with the blood; Use of absorbent material in wiping the blood; Disinfection; Thorough washing of hands; Contents of a first aid kit.
- Effects of anesthesia on cardiovascular control mechanisms Vatner, S. F. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Oct1978, Vol. 26, p193
No abstract available.
- Correction: Dalteparin reduced venous thromboembolic events without increased bleeding in acutely ill medical patients. // ACP Journal Club;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 143 Issue 1, p60
Presents a correction to the article "Dalteparin Reduced Venous Thromboembolic Events Without Increased Bleeding in Acutely Ill Medical Patients," that was published in the July-August 2005 issue of the periodical "ACP Journal Club."
- REAL WORLD BLEEDING COMPLICATIONS DURING RESCUE PERCUTANEOUS CORONARY INTERVENTION: THE MANCHESTER HEART CENTRE EXPERIENCE. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA131
Presents an abstract to the article "Real World Bleeding Complications During Rescue Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: The Manchester Heart Centre Experience," by B. Clarke, M. Zi, and D. Fraser.