- Enzymes and Mental Health. Gibbons, J. L. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Mar68, Vol. 114 Issue 508, p367
The article reviews the book "Enzymes and Mental Health," edited by Gustav J. Martin and Bruno Kisch.
- Principles of Immunological Diagnosis in Medicine (Book). Hayward, Anthony R. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr82, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p221
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Introduction to Diagnostic Electron Microscopy,' edited by F. Milgrom, C.J. Abeyounis and K. Kano.
- SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY. YODER, MONROE // BioScience;May1973, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p323
The article reviews the book "Scanning Electron Microscopy 1972," edited by Om Jalmri and Irene Corvin.
- Computer Techniques for Image Processing in Electron Microscopy (Book Review). Cowley, John M. // Physics Today;Mar79, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p74
Reviews the book 'Computer Techniques for Image Processing in Electron Microscopy,' by W.O. Saxton.
- Biological Scanning Electron Microscopy (Book). Pooley, Alan S. // American Scientist;Sep/Oct83, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p541
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Biological Scanning Electron Microscopy,' by Barbra L. Gabriel.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (Book Review). Marton, L.L. // Physics Today;Jul75, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p52
Reviews the book 'Scanning Electron Microscopy,' by O.C. Wells.
- Biomedical Research Applications of Scanning Electron Microscopy (Book). Clark, Allen W. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p632
Reviews the book 'Biomedical Research Applications of Scanning Electron Microscopy,' volume 3, edited by Gisele M. Hodges and Katherine E. Carr.
- White hope of histopathology. Dunnill, M.S. // British Medical Journal;8/16/1980, Vol. 281 Issue 6238, p507
Reviews the book 'Diagnostic Electron Microscopy of Tumours,' by Feroze N. Ghadially.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy in Taxonomy and Functional Morphology (Book). Dykstra, Michael // American Scientist;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p493
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Scanning Electron Microscopy in Taxonomy and Functional Morphology,' edited by D. Claugher.