- Education Of Children As Surgical Patients. Malki, Assaf Al // Internet Journal of Health;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
The article reviews the book "All About Anesthesia."
- Learned but limited. Davenport, H.T. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/13/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6683, p1325
Reviews the book 'Risk and Outcome in Anesthesia,' edited by D.L. Brown.
- Understanding Anesthesia. // British Medical Journal;9/13/1975, Vol. 3 Issue 5984, p657
Reviews the book 'Understanding Anesthesia Equipment,' by Jerry A. Dorsch.
- Clinical Anesthesia (Book Review). Crawford, J. Selwyn // British Medical Journal;5/24/1975, Vol. 2 Issue 5968, p451
Reviews the book 'Clinical Anesthesia: Parturition and Perinatology,' edited by Gertie F. Marx.
- Anesthesia Secrets. Fourth edition. JONES, M. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Mar2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p321
The article reviews the book "Anesthesia Secrets," Fourth edition, by J. Duke.
- Simulation in Anesthesia. Howell, Elizabeth // AANA Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p90
The article reviews the book "Simulation in Anesthesia," by Christopher J. Gallagher.
- Anesthesia Pearls (Book). Cox, Felicia // British Journal of Perioperative Nursing;May2004, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p198
Reviews the book "Anesthesia Pearls," edited by James Duke.
- ANESTHESIA: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW, 3RD EDITION (Book). Rosenberg, Mort // Anesthesia Progress;2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p65
Reviews the book "Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Review," 3rd ed., edited by Brian Hall and Robert Chatigian.
- Never too old? Spence, Alastair A. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/28/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6537, p1733
Reviews the book 'Anaesthesia in the Elderly,' by H.T. Davenport.