- Roentgen Diagnosis of the Heart and Blood Vessels (Book). Ranniger, Klaus // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb70, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p297
Reviews the book "Roentgen Diagnosis of the Heart and Blood Vessels," edited by H. Vieten.
- Roentgen Diagnosis: Volume IV. Part I. The Heart and Great Vessels. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1972, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p369
Reviews the book "Roentgen Diagnosis: The Heart and Great Vessels, Part I," volume iv, edited by Leo G. Rigler.
- Roentgen Diagnosis of the Heart and Great Vessels (Book). Ranniger, Klaus // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul65, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p160
Reviews the book 'Roentgen Diagnosis of the Heart and Great Vessels,' 2nd edition, by E. Zdansky, translated from the German by Linn J. Boyd.
- Encyclopedia of Medical Radiolagy, Volume XII, Section 2. Greenstein, Adrian J.; Jacobs, Walter H.; Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1975, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p518
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Medical Radiology," vol. 12, edited by L. Diethelm, F. Hueck, O. Olsson; K. Ranniger; F. Strnad, H. Vieten and A. Zuppinger.
- New risk markers for predicting vascular disease--help or hindrance? Anand, Sonia // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p289
Editorial. Presents observations on risk markers for predicting cardiovascular disease (CVD). When the use of a risk marker should become routine; Association of homocysteine with CVD; Conventional CVD factors.
- Diagnostic yield of elective coronary angiography. Kuritzky, Louis // Primary Care Reports;May2010 Supplement, p10
The article discusses research being done on the diagnostic outcome of elective coronary angiography, which references a study by M. R. Patel and colleagues published in a 2010 issue of the "New England Journal of Medicine."
- Computed Tomography of the Heart and Great Vessels: Present and Future. Brundage, Bruce H.; Rich, Stuart; Spigos, Dimitrios // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec84, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p800
Presents information on computed tomography (CT). Advantages of using CT for the diagnosis and evaluation of cardiovascular disease; Development of CT; Comparison of CT radiation dose with cineradiography.
- Preparticipation screening for the detection of cardiovascular abnormalities that may cause sudden death in competitive athletes. Pigozzi, F.; Spataro, A.; Fagnani, F.; Maffulli, N. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Feb2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on preparticipation screening (PPS) for the detection of cardiovascular abnormalities that may cause sudden death in competitive athletes. Recommendation of a PPS protocol by the American Heart Association; Factors that influence the efficacy of the screening program; Usefulness of 12...
- ADA health screening helps save lives. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Nov94, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p1440
Reports on the results of a study from the September/October edition of `General Dentistry' magazine regarding screening for cardiovascular disease risks during two American Dental Association annual sessions. Incidence of dentists having arrhythmias; Screening procedures used; Importance of...