- INTESTINAL ANTISEPSIS. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1970, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p181
Reviews the book "Intestinal Antisepsis," by Isidore Cohn, Jr.
- Intestinal Ischaemia. Ellis, Harold // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1978, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p156
The article reviews the book "Intestinal Ischaemia," by Adrian Marston.
- The Small Intestine:. Greenstein, Adrian J.; Jacobs, Walter H. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1975, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p497
Reviews the book "The Small Intestine," edited by Brian Creamer.
- The Small Intestine (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb75, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p295
Reviews the book 'The Small Intestine,' edited by Brian Creamer.
- Vascular disorders of the Intestine (Book). Hirschowitz, Basil I. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb72, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p349
Reviews the book 'Vascular Disorders of the Intestine,' edited by Scott J. Boley, Solomon S. Schwartz and Lester F. Williams Jr.
- Intestinal Biopsy (Book). Sleisenger, Marvin H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep63, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p413
Reviews the book 'Intestinal Biopsy,' edited by G.E.W. Wolstenholme and Margaret P. Cameron.
- Stratagems for lower bowel scrutiny. Jourdan, Martin // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/21/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6498, p818
Reviews the book 'Coloproctology. Diagnosis and Outpatient Management,' by J. Nicholls and R. Glass.
- ATLAS OF INTESTINAL STOMAS. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1968, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p523
Reviews the book "Atlas of Intestinal Stomas," by Rupert B. Turnbull and Frank L. Weakley.
- Intestinal Absorption and Malabsorption. Greenstein, Adrian J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1976, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p315
Reviews the book "Intestinal Absoprtion and Malabsorption," edited by T. Z. Csaky.