- F/T China makes debut. // Furniture/Today;9/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the launch of the "Furniture/Today China" publication at the Dongguan and Gaunzhou furniture shows in China with 30,000 copies in Chinese and English titles and summaries.
- Honor spurs us to be an even better people. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;05/28/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p39
Evaluates the periodical 'Furniture Today.' Community newspaper for the furniture industry; Value added information and analysis offered by the periodical.
- Changing times require plenty of critical thinking. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p29
Highlights Furniture Today's Fourth Annual Leadership Conference. Attendees at the conference; Supply chain management in the furniture industry.
- F/T Bedding Conference set June 6-8 in Aventura, Fla. // Furniture/Today;11/14/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p23
The article offers information on the seventh-annual Bedding Conference of the periodical "Furniture/Today" to be held at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Florida on June 6-8, 2012.
- Share your memories of High Point Market. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;3/30/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p29
The article announces an invitation for submissions of photographs and memorable market experiences which will be published in the April 2009 issue of "Furniture/Today" magazine.
- Looking at problems not always popular. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p72
Comments on the responsibility of the periodical 'Furniture Today' to publish both the good and bad news. Complaints from readers of the periodical; Obligation of the periodical to tell the readers what is really happening in the furniture industry.
- F/T bedding forecast: Unit sales to rise 1.9%. // Furniture/Today;2/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p50
The article focuses on the "Furniture/Today's" 2012 Consensus Bedding Forecast report which suggests bedding units in Las Vegas, Nevada will increase by 1.9 percent and have a dollar growth of 5.3 percent in 2012.
- F/T seeks Best of Market submissions. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that "Furniture/Today" seeks for product images for its Best of Market/High Point section, which will be published in the November 1, 2010 issue.
- F/T accepting Best of Market submissions. // Furniture/Today;4/2/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p8
The article announces that the periodical "Furniture/Today" is accepting photographs of product introductions which will appear on its Best of Market/High Point section in the April 18, 2011 issue.