- Piercing Pain. Salem-Wiseman, Lisa // Books in Canada;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p7
Reviews the book "Claire's Head," by Catherine Bush.
- The Rules of Engagement (Book). Levine, Elise // Quill & Quire;Feb2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p36
Reviews the book 'The Rules of Engagement,' by Catherine Bush.
- Headaches, adultery, lonely people. Rowe, Dan // Quill & Quire;Jul2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p27
The article presents information on several books. House of Anansi Press has high hopes for Michael Winter's historical yet avant-garde second novel, "The Big Why." Winter, in his book, recounts the 16 months real-life American artist Rockwell Kent spent in Brigus, Newfoundland, at the outset...
- Feminist fabulations. Hood, Jenifer K. // Canadian Literature;Winter95, Issue 147, p161
Reviews the books `Lost in Space: Probing Feminist Science Fiction and Beyond,' by Marleen S. Barr and `Minus Time,' by Catherine Bush.
- Arcadian Adventures. Fisher, Susan // Canadian Literature;Winter2002, Issue 175, p129
Reviews two fiction books. 'The Rules of Engagement,' by Catherine Bush; 'Realia,' by Will Aitken.
- Contemporary Short Stories. May, Charles E. // Canadian Literature;Spring2004, Issue 180, p109
Reviews three books about short stories. "The Journey Prize Anthology 2000," edited by Catherine Bush, Marc Glassman and Hal Niedzviecki; "Write Turns: New Direction in Canadian Fiction," edited by Joy Gugeler; "Islands West: Stories from the Coast," edited by Keith Harrison.
- Jean Schoenen, David W. Dodick, Peter S. SÃ¡ndor: Comorbidity in Migraine. Carolei, Antonio // Journal of Headache & Pain;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p667
The article reviews the book "Comorbidity in Migraine," by Jean Schoenen, David W. Dodick and Peter S. SÃ¡ndor.
- Migraine (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/1/91, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'Migraine: A Spectrum of Ideas,' edited by Merton Sandler and Geralyn M. Collins.
- Beautiful Constraint. McGregor, Hannah // Canadian Literature;Winter2014, Issue 223, p132
No abstract available.