POLITICAL ORPHAN? THE PRO-LIFE CAUSE AFTER 25 YEARS OF ROE V. WADE
- Forecasts: Fiction. Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;2/22/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p82
Reviews the book `Ye Gods!,' by Tom Holt.
- Nanjing 1937 (Book). Flanagan, Margaret // Booklist;12/15/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p736
Reviews the book 'Nanjing 1937,' by Zhaoyan Ye.
- Orphans: Real & Imaginary (Book) Adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);Sep87, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p102
Reviews the book 'Orphans,' by Eileen Simpson.
- Book reviews. Dooley, Dolores // Journal of Medical Ethics;Jun94, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p125
Reviews the book `Pro-Life? The Irish Question,' by Michael Solomons.
- The Pro-Life/Choice Debate (Book). Herring, Mark Y. // Library Media Connection;Mar2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p86
Reviews the book "The Pro-Life/Choice Debate," by Mark Herring.
- Orphan Texts: Victorian Orphans, Culture and Empire. Cunningham, Hugh // Victorian Studies;Summer2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p737
Reviews the book "Orphan Texts: Victorian Orphans, Culture and Empire," by Laura Peters.
- Tourmalines of Malkhan. Overlin, Stuart // Gems & Gemology;2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p283
The article reviews the book "Tourmalines of Malkhan," by V. Ye. Zagorsky, I. S. Peretyazhko, and V. Ye. Kushnaryov.
- Book reviews: Social Sciences. Williams, Wilda; Hoffert, Barbara; Bryant, Eric; Burns, Ann; Miller, Rebecca; Ward, Nathan; McCormack, Heather // Library Journal;9/15/1999, Vol. 124 Issue 15, p100
Reviews the book ' The Orphaned Adult: Understanding and Coping with Grief and Change After the Death of Our Parents,' by Alexander Levy.
- Orphan Journey Home (Book Review). Hurst, Carol Otis // Teaching Pre K-8;Oct2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p72
Reviews the book `Orphan Journey Home,' by Liza Ketchum.