OBJECTIONS SUSTAINED: SUBVERSIVE ESSAYS ON EVOLUTION, LAW & CULTURE
- Post-Consumer Sustainability. Womersley, Mick // Sustainability: The Journal of Record;Apr2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p121
The article reviews the book "Sustainability by Design: A Subversive Strategy for Transforming Our Consumer Culture," by John R. Ehrenfield.
- Sustainability by Design: A Subversive Strategy for Transforming Our Consumer Culture. Groe, Gerry // People & Strategy;2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Sustainability by Design: A Subversive Strategy for Transforming Our Consumer Culture," by John R. Ehrenfeld.
- Book reviews. O'Mealy, Joseph H. // Victorian Studies;Winter96, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p248
Reviews the books `The Novels of Mrs. Oliphant: A Subversive View of Traditional Themes,' by Margarete Rubik and `Margaret Oliphant: Critical Essays on a Gentle Subversive,' edited by D.J. Trela.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, G. // Publishers Weekly;3/16/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p57
Reviews the book `Tough Girls Don't Knit: And Other Tales of Stylish Subversion,' by Freda Garmaise, a collection of short essay-styled observations.
- Sermon from the mount. Baumann, Paul // Commonweal;6/18/93, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p28
Reviews the book `The Subversive Family,' by Ferdinand Mount.
- Cheeseburger Subversive (Book). Marshall, Joan // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;3/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 14, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Cheeseburger Subversive," by Richard Scarsbrook.
- Effortless Gifts. Banks, Louise // Lambda Book Report;Apr/May2005, Vol. 13 Issue 9/10, p11
Reviews the book "Subversive Devotions," by Pat Youngdahl.
- subversive sonnets. // World Literature Today;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p73
The article reviews the book "Subversive sonnets," by Pamela Mordecai.
- AMERICAN SUBVERSIVE. // Kirkus Reviews;2/15/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p103
The article reviews the book "American Subversive," by David Goodwillie.